THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY SHOULD STOP COMPLICITY WITH RPF HIDDEN AGENDA OF EXTERMINATING RWANDAN HUTU PEOPLE
- THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY SHOULD STOP COMPLICITY WITH RPF HIDDEN AGENDA OF EXTERMINATING RWANDAN HUTU PEOPLE
- A brief overview of history of conflicts is necessary for those who are not familiar with the Rwandan crises
- The real approach of knowing genocide victims numbers
- WHY ZAMBIA SHOULD PROTECT AND ADVOCATE FOR RWANDAN HUTU REFUGEES MORE THAN ANY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!
- FABRICATION CASE AGAINST MR. EUGENE NKURANYABIHIZI, PERSECUTION OF HIS FAMILY MEMBERS AND WITNESSES BY THE RWANDAN RPF REGIME
- All Pages
The RPF regime is criminal and authoritarian, which is run by Tutsi extremists and their cronies who brutally invaded Rwanda by exterminating Rwandans and went beyond borders to massacre all Bantu people resembling to Hutus. Their aim is to make a Tutsi controlled feudal empire in African Great Lakes Region. So far more than 10 million Bantu people and Rwandan Hutus have perished in the entire region and because of impunity, many more are still dying in the eyes of international community.
The Rwandan apolitical and non-governmental human rights organizations RY4LCI and NI ABACU FOUNDATION state and recommend the following to all the concerned:
- The RPF regime must know that Rwanda is for all Rwandans and no matter how they can accelerate to exterminate all these Hutus, they will never completely exterminate them all! They are human beings, creatures of God as all other Rwandans (Tutsis, Twas and other races existing in Rwanda) and God can’t let His people be exterminated completely. So stop massacring creatures of God!
- For the countries of asylum, these Hutu refugees worldwide have rights to live first no matter where they are, respect them, and see them as your brothers and sisters. They haven’t chosen to be refugees but they were made refugees. Home is always home and no other place like home, when time comes they will go back!
- The International Community is a master of bringing back peace, freedom and democracy in Rwanda, but most of all stopping ongoing genocide against Hutus and Bantus people in great lakes region. Decide and say enough is enough, and find durable peaceful solution for Rwandan refugees and Rwandans as well.
- For the countries extraditing Rwandan Hutus, ponder, investigate enough and heed while collecting facts and evidences. Better you have your own judiciary systems, use them instead of extradition.
- For UN/UNHCR you have seen more than enough of how these Rwandan Hutus have been massacred in your eyes and under your supposed protection. You blocked more than enough evidences (reports) testifying those massacres and you are first contributors of impunity in the region. So stop and say enough is enough and really protect these refugees. Let them enjoy the universal conventions of human rights you have set by yourselves and help to end impunity in Rwanda and in Great Lakes Region so that these people will repatriate for living not for dying.
- For Zambian government which has given 3 months of ultimatum to these refugees, ponder, heed and as it is said that Zambia is a Christian nation, testify your Christianity and take the right decision to protect these refugees instead of tormenting them. Show them humanity and compassion. Zambia is an eyewitness of horrible massacres against these Hutus, and it is part of UN and international community in general, it can use its influence as signatory of UN conventions protecting endangered human beings and as a sovereign country which know what freedom is. Forceful repatriation and deportation of these Rwandan Hutus would be surely considered as treason for humanity, conspiracy and lack of humanity!
- To all international human rights organization such as Human Rights Watch, Amnesty International and many others, as you have never closed your eyes and stopped advocacy for Rwandans, keep it up and let us together stop this impunity which is breeding more impunity and ravaging the entire region!
- For Rwandan refugees, know that home is always home and no better place like home, these acts against you by the international community are reminding you who you are, how far you came from and that nobody else will strive for your freedom and rights in general. Wake up and stand for your human rights, nobody has rights to deprive you your home country, there you are, it is called countries of asylum and that is why they always remind you that!
Rwanda Youth for Leadership and Change Initiative (RY4LCI) in partnership with NI ABACU FOUNDATION will keep striving for human rights and being a voice to voiceless no matter what!
Done on 12th June 2015
For RY4LCI and NI ABACU FOUNDATION
- Michel MUSHIMIYIMANA
Founder & Executive Director of RY4LCI
- Jean Christophe NIZEYIMANA
Spokesman and co-founder of NI ABACU FOUNDATION
Download the pdf below
REFERENCES AND NOTES
Rwanda Youth Organization (RY4LCI) condemns USA over its recent declaration to
continue incite wars, commit genocides and human atrocities, and support impunity in
Great Lakes Region
HIMA-TUTSI EMPIRE, THE UNFOLDING BANTUS NIGHTMARE
Rwanda: President Kagame Imprisoning Students
A CALL FOR INTERVENTION TO RELEASE PETITIONERS OF 17
SPETEMBER 2013 AND ASK OHCHR TO CONDUCT IMMEDIATE
INVESTIGATION ON ONGOING GENOCIDE IN RWANDA
24 years of Genocide against Hutus Horror
Wartime Issue 39 - Bravery under fire
Increasing arrests and disappearances rattle Rwandans
Rwanda: Spate of Enforced Disappearances
Why is the whole world still silent on the murder of Rwandan activist Makonene?
Kigali acknowledges the disappearance of 16,000 of its citizens
Second Genocide in Rwanda? Slow, Silent, and Systematic?
What is happening in Rwanda? And, is the UN turning away?
Hutus held in ‘worst prison in world’: 7,000 suspects of Rwanda massacre are kept in
jail built for 400.
The accommodations” of 3,500 prisoners went up in flames
The Rwandan Patriotic Front's Bloody Record and the History of UN Cover-Ups
by Christopher Black
How the state has intimidated, threatened, and murdered to cover up history by Judi
U.S./U.N. cover-up of Kagame’s genocide in Rwanda and Congo
Kagame’s Mass Atrocities in Rwanda and the Congo
Rwanda’s 1991 Census
By David Peterson
Ranges, Reasons & Rwandan Casualty Estimation
AFRICAN GENOCIDE and WESTERN COMPLICITY
BBC, Rwanda’s untold story
- << Prev